• B.Sc., Civil Engineering
Baghdad University, Iraq 1986
• Certificate in Project Leadership Cornell University-College of Engineering
N.Y. USA -2009
• Location : Dubai
• Date of birth : 1965
• Nationality : Iraq
Experience & Skills
Over 30 years of experience in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management and Projects Leadership, the last 14 years were in Dubai , UAE . Managed different kinds of projects in UAE, Iraq and Europe like high rise buildings, health care facilities, infrastructure projects, industrial buildings, stadiums and sports facilities, residential complexes and airports . Experience of work with different kinds of construction companies, consultants, real estate development, in addition to the United Nations. Wide experience in preparing the projects development processes and different kinds of construction/project management manuals, reports and procedures.
• Eng Adil Al Humairi has worked on different kinds of construction projects in Iraq after his graduation, like the construction of factories, hospitals, stadiums, commercial buildings and private villas.
•The last 7 years of his work in Iraq were with international entities like PU working on the reconstruction and rehabilitation of healthcare facilities and the United Nations working on the infrastructure projects in different Iraqi governorates.
• After going to Dubai, UAE on 2006, he has spent over 7 years with consultant companies working on a big number of projects in Dubai and Abu Dhabi like high-rise buildings, residential complexes, office towers, airports and sports facilities.
• While the last 7 years of his work experience were spent with real estate development companies like Omniyat, Azizi Group and MAG Group. During this period Eng. Adil has led the developments of multi-billion Dirhams cost in Dubai, Iraq, KSA and Europe utilizing his wide experience in Project Management and Project Leadership.
• MAG 318 in Business Bay Dubai. 2B+G+3P+22 –Cost AED 160M
• MAG Creek Wellbeing Resort DHCC2 –Dubai –Cost AED 1.2B
• MAG City in Meydan –Dubai –Cost AED 2.0B
• iStyle 2 & 3 in Limassol –Cyprus –Cost Euro 4.5M
• MBL Tower in JLT –Dubai –Cost AED 260M.
• Over 20 residential buildings in Al Furjan, Jabal Ali, Palm Jumeirah and DHCC2 Dubai. Total cost is AED 1.2B.
• Extension of Terminal 1, Construction of Terminal 2 and Construction of a new
• The PAD Tower in Business Bay Dubai. 3B+G+M+P+23
• Al Ma’qalMall in Basra –Iraq on plot area of 67,200 Sqm.
• Bahr Al Najaf Commercial Complex –Iraq on area of 17,000 Sqm.
• Al Judaidah Commercial Complex –Iraq on plot area of 15,000 Sqm.
• Dakair Business Complex in Basra –Iraq on Plot area of 15,000 Sqm.
• 16 construction and rehabilitation projects were executed in Iraqi governorates with UN funds.